Vision & Mission
- To impart value based higher education for women students hailing from rural, economically instable background and to bring in changes on par with the needs of the society particularly in the context of globalisation.
- To empower women students to contribute towards Nation Building.
- To provide quality Education to women students, which helps in acquiring knowledge, building self confidence and positive thinking.
- We aim at developing leadership qualities, communication skills and technical competencies.
- To empower the women students towards self reliance.
- To strive for all-round development of the students.
CORE VALUES OF THE INSTITUTION
SKR & SKR Government College for Women (A), Kadapa acknowledges that an educational institution should have its respect in those principles and ideas which have sustained the Indian heritage for centuries and which account for its undiminished charm. The values that the college tries to inculcate in the minds of its learners are:
- Respect for Indian culture
- Tolerance and peaceful coexistence
- Social Responsibility
- Empowerment of the students
- Adoring nature for what we owe to her
- Live and let live
- Concern for the disadvantaged and the otherwise able