Infrastructure - E Resources
S.K.R. & S.K.R. Government College for Women (A) is bestowed with 13 ICT enabled classrooms equipped with Computers, LCD projectors, screen wth internet connectivity.
All the faculty members are well experienced in using the IT enabled learning tools, PPT, Video clippings , Audio system, online resources, Blended teaching-learning is adopted by teachers:
- Google classroom is used to manage and post course related information- learning material, quizzes, assignments, Testmoz, Socrative, Google forms, Mentimeter & kahoot, lab submissions and evaluations, assignments, virtual demonstrations and dissections, Lab manuals and procedures are mailed to students well in advance before the experiment is performed.
- Digital Plickers are also used to collect real-time formative assessment data without the need for student devices.
- During Covid-19 pandemic, Learning Management System, Bharat padhe online, Podcast, online teaching-learning were effectively and efficiently carried out on the platforms like Cisco Webex, Zoom, Google meet, through Whatsapp groups Sharing meeting links, study materials, online teaching recorded videos.
- Indirect Assessment is done by collecting feed-back College UGC N-LIST-INFLBNET is accessed by staff and students.
- Organising and participating online webinars, workshops, guest lectures. Our teachers also use blogs to publish assignments and learning resources.
- Google forms are used to collect feedback from the stakeholders.
NDL Portal Clickhere